These water vapors, gather to form clouds. When cooled enough, will condense to water droplets. These droplets eventually become rain and produce freshwater filling lakes, rivers and streams.
1. Recovers up to 95% and delivers Ultra-pure water even from highly polluted or contaminated water feeds.
2. The quality of the purification is >99,9%. Read about our tests results. Future ready!
3. Instant quality control of the purity /conductivity, less laboratory test needed.
4. Gentle, all in one process, high automation, low maintenance no filter replacements, 10 years longevity proven.
5. Technology mostly low grad thermal driven 50oC to 90oC. Ideal for waste heat recovery, cooling, solar thermal and renewable.
6. OFF/ON grid solution, autonomy in drinking water supplies.
7. Modular: can grow with the business
8. Possibility to valorise the highly concentrated retentates
Pictures of feed wastewater and resulting pure water produced by HVR’s technology
HVR’s waste heat driven water purification technology is proven efficient for wastewater treatment for nutrients and clean drinking water recovery. Research article based on our technology can be openly accessed at the journal’s webpage.
Test results on the removal efficiency of our technology done by third parties
|Type of contamination||Amount in a feed||Method of analyses||Detection limit||Tested by||Result|
|Bacteria||14 000 (after 7 days)||Membrane filter count||–||National Bacteriologic Laboratory, Stockholm||BDL|
|Chlorine||3.4 mg/l||Photometric analysis (Perkin Elmer)||< 0.01 mg/l||Water Protection Association of South West Finland||BDL|
|Salt water||31 000 ppm||Ion chromatography||< 1 ppm||VBB Viak Stockholm||BDL|
|Trihalomethanes||1 000 μg/l||Gas chromatography||< 1μg/l||University of Turku, Finland||BDL|
|Radon||380 Bq/l||Alfa detection||< 4 Bq/l||Swedish Radiation Protection Institute||BDL|
|Cesium, Strontium, Plutonium, Radium||2.4 Bq||Lithium Drifted Germanium Detector||< 0.1 Bq||Radiation Physics Department, University of Lund||BDL|
|Arsenic +3||10 mg/l||AAS Graphite||< 0.003 mg/l||Analytica AB, Stockholm||BDL|
|Arsenic +5||10 mg/l||AAS Graphite||< 0.003 mg/l||Analytica AB, Stockholm||BDL|
|Ag nanoparticles||3100 μg/l||HPLC||< 2 μg/l||IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute||BDL|
|SiO2||10 000 μg/l||AAS||< 5 μg/l||Vattenfall AB, Stockholm||BDL|
|Setralin and 20 other pharmaceutical residuals||4 ng/l||HPLC||< 0.8 ng/l||IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute||BDL|
|PFAS||1664 ng/l||HPLC||<8.96 ng/l||Swedish Agricultural University lab||BDL|
|Partnerships for technology development, validation, and commercialization|